Buying print for your mailing is one of the optional services available from Thamesdown. Whether you need to source simple items such as envelopes and letterheads or more complex print such as brochures, flyers or continuous stationery we can offer a print buying service which is second to none.
This means that you will not only obtain the best print prices available but you can be assured that your print specifications will be checked to ensure they are compatible with our mailing equipment.
Benefits of our print buying service:
- Our print buyers continuously review the capacity, equipment and expertise of a wide range of UK based printers. This means that they can quickly identify those suppliers who are most likely to be able to offer the best combination of price, quality and delivery to suit your print requirements.
- Buying print for direct mail can often mean dealing with a range of specialist suppliers. Using our service means that you only need to have one point of contact who can expertly manage the buying process on your behalf.
- Instant access to expert information on print items which are difficult to source - such as unusual sizes, formats or finishes.
All print specifications can be checked against your mailing brief to ensure trouble free mailing processes:
- Size - will the supplied or finished size of each item be within acceptable tolerances for each part of the mailing house production process?
- Weight/Finish - will the weight and coating of the paper stock be acceptable? Will the combined weight of the pack compromise your postage budget?
- Presentation - how will the finished print items be boxed to ensure that 'leading edges' can be quickly loaded into mailroom machinery?
- Copy - what PPI indicia needs to be used on an outer envelope? What return address needs to be included?