Underpinning all the 'physical' aspects of mailing house production is the processing and application of customer or prospect data to ensure that the appropriate mailing pack is sent to the right person, at the right time in the most cost efficient way.
Thamesdown have a highly experienced IT team who apply stringent quality procedures to ensure their output is of the highest standard.
We also offer a full data suppression service & hold all the popular commercial suppression files in house, just tell us your requirements. We use Cygnus and PreS data processing / document composition software, this enables us to work on relatively simple jobs to the most complicated of jobs including foreign language processing, multiple variable drop ins etc.
Gone away & database management
Talk to us about your database management issues & we may suggest that we could take away all those problems by managing your data for you, mailing gone aways can be delivered straight to us & your database amended & kept up to date with regular suppression runs.
Data and physical security
As you would expect, we have implemented a range of measures to ensure the security of both our operations centre and any data/material we hold on your behalf, many of these exceed the requirements of our ISO 27001 standard.
- All our data systems have robust protection procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
- We offer dedicated SFTP facilities for the secure transfer of data.
- All data is automatically backed up daily/weekly/monthly.
- Our entire production area & car park is monitored by CCTV with 24x7 continuous recording.
- All entry points are protected by coded door locks.
- When our operations centre is unmanned, the site is alarmed with GSM backup and provides instant telephone alerts to management personnel and the police.